- List the necessary requirements before picking up a load.
- List the correct steps and practices in picking up a load.
- Identify the correct height to travel with a load.
- State the correct method to negotiate grades or ramps with both a loaded and unloaded forklift.
- List the correct steps and practices in setting down a load.
- List the correct steps and procedures when working with stacks.
Available in English
Learners will demonstrate awareness of safe forklift operation principles by identifying basic key features on the lift, recognizing the technical components of forklift operation, listing safe load handling and driving practices, stating general safety rules, and inspecting and maintaining lift equipment.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸