- Recognize the symptoms and appropriate responses for cardiac arrest, asthma, and anaphylaxis emergencies.
- Identify how to respond to high or low blood sugar emergencies.
- Explain how to respond to a person having a seizure.
- Describe what you should do if you feel faint and how to assist others who have fainted.
- State how to recognize the symptoms of a stroke using the “BE FAST” method.
Available in English, Spanish
The purpose of this lesson is to educate employees on how to appropriately respond to medical emergencies such as respiratory distress, diabetes, hypoglycemia, seizures, fainting and stroke.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸