MSHA Part 46 New Miner Online Training
$150 USD per person
MSHA Part 46 regulations require that new miners, or first time workers, complete a minimum of 24 hours of training within their first 90 days of employment, 4 hours of which must be completed prior to beginning work at the mine.
- Electrical Hazards
- Emergency Evacuation and Fire Escape
- First Aid
- Ground Control
- Hazard Communication
- Health and Safety Aspects of Assigned Tasks
- Introduction to Work Environment
- Line of Authority
- Mandatory Health and Safety Standards
- Miner Rights
- Prevention of Accidents
- Self-Rescue and Respiratory Devices
- Transportation Controls and Communication Systems
Based on relevant job tasks, applicable courses will be assigned to obtain your MSHA Part 46 New Miner certification. An MSHA specialist will personalize this section of your training.
Determined by courses assigned per job tasks. Supplemental task training courses are selected from OSHA approved training.
30 CFR 46.5